The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2007, 01:46 PM   #1
Chris_T

How long do you keep it?

How long have you all kept a truck or a project that you're not working on or driving before you sell it? I've had my Blazer for more than 10 years, but for the last two years it's sat in storage or beside my garage. While everyone could use a few extra dollars, I don't really need to sell, but the Blazer is staying at the bottom of the to-do list. In the meantime I'm sure mice will move in if they already haven't (we moved to an acreage, which sucks up free time and $$ like I wouldn't have believed).

In the long term I'd love to build a shop and start a restification, bringing it back from a lifted and locked mild trail rig to a weekend cruiser (there are not a lot of rocks to crawl since we moved here). But I could see it sitting and deteriorating until I get around to it.

For those of you that sold a project that sat, how many regret it? For those of you that kept, how long has it been waiting and did you ever get back around to it?
Chris_T is offline   Reply With Quote