The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2007, 12:07 PM   #1
04 Rooster

Another hellow from Canada

Hello all,
I just thought I would say hi and tell you all about the project my dad and I are working on.

We have a 72 that was in pretty rough shape (purchased for $600 CAD). It had a v6, cab lights and a bunch of rust...what did we expect buying a truck that old for so cheap?

So dad has replaced both doors, floor pans, bottom cab corners (like everyone else) and more I can't think of right now. He has put an air ride suspension on it and shaved off the hideous (no offense to anyone!) cab lights. He also shaved the drip rail as well as the door handles. The truck is really coming along nicely.

I sold him a 98 suburban from which he has mounted the captains seats, full HVAC system (he's pretty good for a rookie), and steering column. He is going to make the 72 efi (as the burb is). He is getting ready to get the motor from the burb to mount in the 72 and we are getting ready to do some mods to it and that is what brings me here.

Thanks in advance for all of the knowledge I plan to aquire
04 Rooster is offline   Reply With Quote