The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-27-2007, 09:16 PM   #1
hgs_notes
GEARHEAD

72 Jimmy/Blazer passenger door parts

I have a nice black door panel, 72 style, $35 shipped. The arm rest is good too. Comes with the gromets for hand crank/door latch.

I also have the door latch and window crank. Driver condition, $7.50 shipped.SOLD

The window regulator was working nice and smooth, the rollers can be replaced (they work ok), LMC sells them separate. Comes with the screws. $20.00 shipped.SOLD

The door handle latch control is $12.00 shipped.

Last but not least, the blazer door specific hardware pieces. Those little metal pieces that go in the jams and the plastic piece that is at the top of the vent window. I can get the reinforcement plate from the latch also, but I haven't drilled it out yet. I also have the rear glass run for the blazer style, but it has some wear on it and is cracked where the holding screw goes through. If the buyer wants it, I'll include it for an extra $2.00 to help cover shipping. This lot is SOLD. Thanks Rick

Last edited by hgs_notes; 08-21-2007 at 01:12 AM.
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote