The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-19-2007, 09:33 PM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Anyone looking for a burb project?

I have this 72 burb I picked up recently that I thought I would offer it up to board members first before trying someplace else (not eBay).

First off I would prefer to sell this to someone that can come check it out personally or have someone check it out for them to avoid having to post a zillion pics. I do not want to deal with shipping this thing. The pictures make it look much better than it is.

1972 burb. Big block. Automatic. Front and rear air, all there but not hooked up. No idea if it works. No tilt. Previous owner had a little dog that did a job on the seats and dash pad. New radiator. Runs and drives fine. Its licensed and insured. It has usual burb rust issues, but not nearly as bad as alot of em I looked at. Front passenger door is fubared. The head liner is in nice shape and all there.

It comes with a half ton parts burb that I was going to use the suspension (convert if from 3/4 to 1/2 ton) and the front passenger side door. There is other stuff there that you could probably sell off to help recoup some of your monies. I also have a much better gate and a nice 68 front clip for it.

So far I'm into this project $2620.00 with everything I have listed here. I will let it all go for $2100.00. It's a package deal or nothing at all (no parting). If you're interested post here or pm me and we can arrange a time for you to come check this "beauty" out.
Attached Images

CG is offline   Reply With Quote