The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-21-2007, 05:17 PM   #1
ChaseDale3and8

Found another one...

I went to look at another old truck today that I spotted last week. On the way I happened to see this one sitting along the road. Went and looked at the first truck and found it to be overpriced, so I stopped and looked at this one on the way back.

This guy is asking $2500 for this thing! It doesn't have a straight panel on it,and is a bucket o' rust! This one makes the 71 GMC that I had look showroom new and I paid $1200 for it 5 years ago! I just can't believe how much these guys around here want for these old rusty trucks. The only good thing about this one that I could see was that the bed floor was steel, and amazingly straight for as old as it is.

The other truck wasn't worth the asking price either, so I am going to keep looking for another 71-72. I really wish I'd have kept my 71 GMC 4x4. Probably could have put 5 grand on it judging by what these guys are trying to get out of theirs! ...Joe
Attached Images