The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-27-2007, 11:29 PM   #1
retselgerg

What do you think for $1300

Me and dad finally got the deal worked out and got this truck home yesterday..... It's a 72 palin jane ShotStepper, it has been repainted one time, its a 2nd owner truck, no body panels have ever been replaced, the only rust (besides minor surface rust) is the place on the bed fender that you can see in the pic, and another place on other bed fender in almost the same place, the last owner replaced the orginal Straight 6 with a late model 305 H.O and also buckled up a 700R.. its set for about 5 years but was started and moved a little bit..... lol It's an orginal Tenesse truck, the orginal cab corners, rockers, inner fenders, cab mounts and rad support are also rust free, We were told that the orignal owner bathed the whole truck in oil at his service garage,we got under it and looked the entire under body proves correct to that.....
He also gave me a 1962 283 powerpack motor, that has never been rebuilt and has only 64K on it, (but its lockedup) This puppy is all mine and gonna be my first rebuild.
Looks like Dad can love again (after giving me the 69)
any thoughts??
Attached Images