The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2007, 02:37 AM   #1
72K5Blazer4x4

My blazer

Good Morning all,
Finally got out today and got some pictures of my 72. She a K5 in good shape but stills needs some work. I plan on doing a restomod project with her. I plan on getting the classic lines of the body intack and only playing the mechanics. This will be my first build, but planning on doing a full frame off, rebuilding the 350 and trans. Going to leave the interior simple.
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd10/zenclimber/P1000679.jpg[IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

I'm buying in from an auto pawn/dealer in the area. Not a bad deal, 10% down, 6 months to pay with only 1% interest and the truck stays on the their lot until paided for. I got her for the window price of $4395. Feel like I got her for a good price. Have the top (not sure if it is a double or single, forgot to get pictures of the top today), it missing a side window and the rear hatch window. No back seat. Going to have a lot of questions, so thanks a thousands times in advance for any help.
72K5Blazer4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote