The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2002, 03:34 PM   #1
Kansas Kid

Question Sierra Grande questions

I've been trying to find me an affordable 67-72 4wd truck for the last several months without much luck. Seems as if all the trucks I find are 2wd. The other night I stopped and looked at a 72 K10 GMC, but the owner wasn't home. I looked at the interior, and the Sierra Grande logo was on the glovebox, but there was no other indications that the truck was a Sierra Grande. Evidently somebody had dumped the logos when they repainted the truck, or the truck doesn't actually have this package.

So, how can I confirm the truck actually is a Sierra Grande? What exactly did a truck get when it was ordered with this package? Also, what do the 72 bucket seats look like? This truck had bucket seats, but I couldn't tell if they are factory because I've never seen a truck with them before.

I'm afraid they will be asking more then I can afford, because it has a fairly new paint job and the interior is in decent shape. Even with me being able to find some rust spots (rockers, cab corners, lower door corner, and lower front corners of bed), I can see it being fairly expensive. Guess it can't hurt to find out.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Kansas Kid is offline   Reply With Quote