The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-04-2007, 11:31 AM   #1
mkhutch
Throbbing Member

Rolling Frame and body Air Ride Mint!!!!!

Here is the bulk of my project and testing waters on this aspect of my project. Its a 67 body and frame. The frame has been blasted, painted charcoal grey, and cleared. The frame has ECE 2 in drop spindles with Air Ride Tech air ride suspension(bags installed only) with Level Pro control system with ART StrongArm upper and lower Tubular control arms. It also comes with Tubular motor mounts for a V8. The brakes have been upgraded all around with a 4 wheel disc conversion including e-brake with nickel washed cross drilled and slotted rotors. Comes with a standard trans crossmemebr as well as a ECE crossmember.

The rear end is a chevy 12 bolt that has been powder coated black and added a 3:73 Auburn posi-traction gear with new 5 lug axles.

The wheels are brand new Coys C-5 in 20"x8.5 with a 5 on 5 lug pattern. The wheels are polished with Hankook tires(0 miles).

The body is a standard 67 big window that has been cleaned up but still needs work. The cab has had the dash cut out and added a factory AC dash from a 72. The drip rails have been shaved as well as the fuel filler hole and the back seam above the glass. The front clip is in great condition. Very little work needed here. The front fenders were the only problem but new GM sheet metal has been purchased to replace this. The bed is in a 9 out of 10 shape as the steel floor needs a little work, no rust, just dings.

I don't have the pictures yet as I need to clean up the shop to take pics of the frame etc and the body is at my body guys shop. I'm really testing waters now to see if I can sell it as a whole truck or will need to part it out. I will take pics of certain areas as needed, just ask! Looking to get $12,000 OBO for the whole truck and all the parts.

Please comment on or about anything!

Thanks

Here are some pics now. Excuse the mess, shop is getting crowded!
Attached Images

Last edited by mkhutch; 09-05-2007 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Pics are here
mkhutch is offline   Reply With Quote