The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-06-2007, 10:14 PM   #1
retselgerg

2 Great build ideas input please

OK first of all, these are my favorite cars/trucks ever...I have a nice 69 that is just a real slick ride, but i have 2 ideas that have been lingering on me for about 3 years the 1st is an all out rat rod, with a 283 or 327 4 speed, bagged, lug wrench shifter, cop car hub caps, road sign bed floor, primer brown or flat black,
the 2nd is one that i hope no one steals my ideal on... the plan is take a 71/72 SWB 2WD, equipe it with every option and dealer add on... intergrate cadillac equipment from the same era.. have custom made emblems for the grille and fenders. have a custom caddilac tailgate band.. leave this thing stock hieght. with cadallic hub caps from a similar model. and also adding a vinyl top which was a dealer add on back then. one that not alot of people know about tho.........any thoughts on the 2 ideas?? and things you think i should add to them, i have a start for the rat even have an ole 283