The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2007, 11:29 PM   #1
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

73-87 heaven in Wills Point, Tx

As I mentioned in my "What did you get done" post I made a trip to Stoked Out Specialties this weekend to drop off some parts. While I was there, I made a trip to meet forum member texassquarebodies. I had talked to Tony a few times and he said a had a lot of 73-87 trucks. If I needed parts for my 73 front clip that he probably had them. He did...

So I am thinking, OK this guys sounds nice enough on the phone so I will go by and check it out. Man am I glad I made the trip. WOW! Does this guy have some square body parts or what?

When I first pulled up to his shop, I saw a few trucks here and there along with a couple of Burbs, and a Blazer. I'm thinking "yeah, he has a few parts". After being greeted by this big ol' Texas boy with a big handshake, and an even bigger smile I had a chance to look around a little more. Everywhere I turned I found another truck hiding.

We took a quick tour of the closest building and found it filled with car and truck parts. We worked our way to another building and it was filled with 73-87 parts. We went to another building and found more of the same.

Tony's family has 90 acres of land sitting right on the side of the highway. It is an absolute gold mine for square body truck lovers.

You will notice in the pics that things are a bit overgrown, and the parts aren't all in nice neat rows. Tony is a one man show doing his best to resolve that. His ambition is to become the biggest and best one stop location for 73-87 parts.

I think he has a good start on fulfilling his dream. Enjoy the pics-

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote