The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2002, 08:49 PM   #1
Longhorn Man
its all about the +6 inches

Thumbs up Asome news from the doc

Well, she got a clean bill of health!!!
After some blood work and an MRI, (thank god the insurance will pick it all up) the doc can't even tell she the seizure to begin with!
Is that awsome or what?
Put her on some anti-depressants, and anti stress pills, and a special diet and some tips (that i been telling her for years)and sent her on her way.
Doc said it had to be the tons of stress she always has on her.
She did ask me to back down off of here a little, so I will be here, just won't be the first on every post.
Some of you were mentioning in the other thread about getting the best docs and getting everything fixed...not possible. They are a side effect from a prievouse operation. When they hacked the stuff off her brain, it all left scar tissue on her brain, it is all on the motor section of it too. The scar tissue causes problems sometimes. Her brain (from how it was explained to me) has learned to use all of the motor skill section except for the scar area. Sometimes however(under seriouse stress for example) her brain forgets to avoid the 'bad area' and then she get the sizure.
I know she will get them when she gets old, and onless I roll my truck, she will go before I do becouse of it. She argues, but it just makes sence.
Regardless, for now she is ok. And since the doc saw evidence of it, she said I need to get her truck running becouse they are not recmending her driving privliges being revoked!
Again, I wanna thank everyone of you for your support. I know I have stepped on some toes in the past, and some of you don't care for my long winded (many typo filled) posts. But the support we recieved from this board is downight amazing. She read it, and was d@mn near in tears. She told me to thank you guys for her.
So... from MRS longhornmail,
Quote:
thanks y'all.
(she's from New Orleans...she actually said y'all!!!)
So now, all that's left to do....is look over the posts!
This place rules...I don't give a d@mn what that thread that I never opened said.

------------------
'69 G.M.C. 350/350. Trying to clean up the left over damage from the Dope-Smokin-Old-Man
I've been dubbed the Longhorn Freak/Fanatic/Expert, I just hope I can live up to it.
FINALLY got the HORNIAC...a '70 one ton Longhorn with a Pontiac 350/350 and lots of 'personality'. Check out The Longhorn Webite.
E-mail longhornmail@yahoo.com
My name is Andy...not Randy...I'm in Ohio...Not Illinois...close enough?
Columbus Ohio

[This message has been edited by longhornmail (edited May 13, 2002).]
Longhorn Man is offline   Reply With Quote