The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
BurnoutNova

Wiw 69 K10

I found somthing else im interested in, so i was gonna see if there would be any intrest in my 69 k10 project. i bought the chassis from wugunguy a month or so ago

1969 K10 rolling chassis... dana 44 and 12 bolt
NO t-case motor/ or trans
has 6 cyl engine crossmember and i think it had a T221 and a SM465, those crossmembers are there i have driveshafts

has a decent box, not much rust at all just some damage on the pass side from a blowout. the cab is from my 71 bigblock cheyenne, its an a/c cab, has the floor oppening already for the t-case, no rusr in the roof/ windshield area... but needs rockers and cab corners, and the outer parts of the cab mounts are rusty... definately not as bad as most around here. the front clips isnt to bad, it does have some rust in the inner fenders, but the rad. support it preety good and the fenders are ok. it has some fairly decent doors on it with 69 scroll door panels.

i do have the title
BurnoutNova is offline   Reply With Quote