The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2007, 01:46 AM   #1
RaceBoatRescue

I'm a jerk! but drive an interesting........

72 C20 Ambulance conversion originaly from Coulee City Washington and now it will stay in Spokane Valley Wa. and tow my Nostalgic Circle Boat.

As with most vehicles of this type, everyone looks inside for a body! But instead creepy peepers will find my Craftsman tool box riding on the stretcher! The oxygen bottle cabinet now holds my spare distributor-Magnetos and the first aid cabinet, holds towels and a larger than required first aid kit. My wife and I have been Nostalgia racing old flat bottom boats for 9 years and love our ride complete with 4 sirens and multiple (legal) amber lights. It has a modest 72,000 miles and no rust out.

The red and white boat #SK87 is my wifes 1972 LaveyCraft with a 1967 chevelle 396 turning the 11 X 15 prop and 15% gears to 6800rpm and somewhere around 80mph on an oval track. She has won two Championships by simply finishing all her heats. We'll probably sell it next year and let someone new enjoy the thrill.

My #K57 orange boat is a 1974 Aquacraft with a 1974 LS7 (original rings and bearings) and its 'Shark' designated hull was copied by the legendary Rusty Beisemeyer to make his omnipotent champion circle boat still being produced and raced.

Glad to be aboard!
Attached Images

RaceBoatRescue is offline   Reply With Quote