The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-14-2007, 08:23 PM   #1
Woz05
Account Suspended

Should I buy this tailgate

I dropped a fender off at the sandblaster and the guy was trying to sell me a tailgate. for pretty cheap

He said its been in his attic for about 20 yrs and if theres any rust on it its only surface rust. He said its a chevy one with the wood looking trim peice on the back that says Chevrolet. I think he said it's red (not that that really matters) He also said its in "like mint condition"

Apparently me and him have a different idea of the term mint. It's in good shape and very solid but not mint as he said.

I have a whole bunch of pics of it if anyone wants to see more. Im still trying to figure out how to work this camera so I can get some good pictures(Its my roomates and he paid $500 for it so I would think it should be able to take good pics)
Attached Images

Last edited by Woz05; 10-15-2007 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Added pictures since I bought it