The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-18-2007, 12:54 AM   #1
Steveo77

New from Dallas,Texas

Hi everyone first off i want to say this site is great and you guys have alot of nice trucks. My name is Steven and I'm from Dallas a buddy of mine told me about the site when I decided to build my 77 stepside so I joined. A little about the truck my dad built it back in the early 80's he slammed it on 15x6 and 15x10 ralley wheels molded 70 model nova tail lights in the rear fenders all custom interior and painted it black with blue pearl over the years alot of jealous people decided to key it and slam doors in it and he put it up so he could finish his 55 chevrolet bel air.My cousin barrowed it for a few months and blew the motor and it just sat when i turned 15 that christmas my dad gave me the keys and told me it was mine i was happy but didnt have any money to fix it so it still sat and has till now im 25 and started to build a 72 luv drag truck and decided it wasnt for me so im pulling the drivetrain from my 72 luv and putting it in the 77 stepside. So here i am just wanted to say Hi and tell a little about myself.