The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-25-2007, 08:25 PM   #11
Boog
laying low

Re: just totaled my 69 and almost totaled me

Berencam. I also say you are very lucky to be alive. That was some impact. I'm so glad you had the belt on or you most likely wouldn't have made it. It was a nice gesture to call David's family but understand they are going through an awful lot right now. Along with dealing with his death they have to be wondering if a lawsuit is soon to be on them also. In this day and time that would be a normal assumption. I feel sure you have no ill feelings toward his family and only wanted to offer your condolences. Maybe sending them a nice card with a short note would be a better approach right now.

To the poster who said maybe God put you there at that time to save someone else from this guy. I don't think I have ever looked at it that way. What a wonderful thought.

Berencam, I wish you a speedy recovery my friend. Take your time and you'll find another truck. Maybe better than this one.
91 Chevy sportside, Tahoe, Yukon & GMC Crewcab All GM..'nuff said.

I stand for the flag and kneel at the cross
Boog is offline   Reply With Quote