The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-02-2007, 01:09 AM   #1
NF65Fleetside

My 65' and plans, ideas?

Hey guys, well I have a 65' Chevy C-10 and looking to make a 60's style custom out of it. Finally have the engine running smooth and ready to start doing all of the body and suspension mods. Now this wont be a fast build thread like most of you fabricating maniacs on here but I will try and keep posting with new mods and such here and there. Im still a newb wet behind the ears with this stuff, actually my first domestic project...sadly but still proud of, Ive built numerous hondas, the real way none of that Nopi/Kragen/Fast and Furious ****, so I can relate to a bunch of what you guys have done and that I see being built. This is just my first hands on old school ride and Im stoked on it! Since a kid I always wanted either a late 50's or 60's chevy truck and Im have'n a blast so far.
Ok, so in these pics are my main concerns as of now...dont laugh if they are super minor, like I said Im a newb. I just want to know if these rust spots and rockers are pretty much done and or salvagable. Since the suspension is my main concern right now, I want to just pull the minor dents and primer her down til paint prep comes. Any tips or help would be greatly appreciated as well. Thanks already to Victor and a few other guys on here with tips and help on her...Im call'n her project Trixxxie!

NF65Fleetside is offline   Reply With Quote