The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2007, 07:45 AM   #1
1bad chevy

another junk yard find woohoo

as you all know i've been working in a junk yard near my home well there are 3 home's on this property the owner and a tenant who rent's another home and the third is the friend i got the job from of cleaning the junk yard. my friend married the tenant's daughter she was a cheater and he divorced her while together he built a very radical engine and put it in a firebird and in the divorce his wife won it.so he say's try and buy that if you can. after month's of running here and there i got the paper work from her for $100 cash then i go to get the car her father flip's supposedly he own's it we have a huge arguement and 3 hour's later we reach an agreement gave him $135 cash and i brought it home i knew what the car was so the extra pennie's were nothing compared to what it was worth my friend is happy that i got it from them he said if i wanted to sell he would buy it from me but also say's he'd rather i have then them now i need a 67-72 short bed body for my new heart here's what i got a1970 350 4 bolt main fuelie double hump 2.02 valve heads all ported and polished dual 4 setup 13.2 to1 compression chromoley rings and pushrods manley guide plates all balanced and forged rotating assembly dome piston chevy pink rods excetra here's a coupl pic's for ya's it has been sitting for ten years so i will refreshen it up but i did have it running it was not setup and it ran super wooooooooohooooooooooooo
Attached Images

Last edited by 1bad chevy; 11-15-2007 at 07:49 AM.
1bad chevy is offline   Reply With Quote