The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-22-2007, 09:48 PM   #1
Dale99

Newbie, 67 model

Hello,
Newbie here to the chat board and got approved . I'm here cause my old senile dad bought a 67 250ci, 3tree, LWB truck to relive his youth from having 2 before when he was younger. Since I'm now the wrench head in the family I get the privilege of assisting him on what ever he does to it.

I'll try to take and post some pictures this coming weekend as we started taking the front clip off to replace a rusted core support, right fender liner and battery tray. It only has 73k miles on it, and will start on the first try every time.

reason I joined is for 2 different things.

Edited by Moderator

2. The truck is originally some form of light blue, possibly metallic? We would like to paint the truck next spring/summer and would like to go back to original but are looking for a "name" or paint code for ppg. That way we can start gathering supplys and paint jambs and maybe interior before hand. Any post about colors that is really good?

Anyway, I searched some post found some other info I was looking for and zoomed some pictures. Alot of very nice looking trucks, and even a 55 chevy car that was really clean.

Dale

Last edited by krue; 11-23-2007 at 12:47 AM.
Dale99 is offline   Reply With Quote