The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2007, 08:45 PM   #1
Rokcrln

OOP's I did it again!

Well I started the day off having to drive about 80 miles to Fremont for a first aid and cpr class for work. So I figured why drive my work car when Low Buck was wanting to get out and stretch her legs a bit. So I get down their about 7am just in time for a starbucks stop before hitting the class room for the day. Get in class and my old union teacher from 13+yrs ago is the one giving the class, so I fiugured it would be a breze! Well the class was but then it got expensive!

He knew I was into old trucks so he asked the QUESTION, know anyone looking for an old truck! I asked what is it? 63 GMC SWB fleet side that his son has had for about 17yrs now but got in some trouble and it needs to go. Long story short I will be posting in another forum now from time to time I pick it up this weekend, it has a newer crate 350, auto and a 12 bolt. The truck is in good shape needing the basic rust work but very little compaired to our style. It runs and drives but needs to come all apart and be built right. I think I will be working with Nate over at PorterBuilt street rods on this one. We have been computer buddys for a few yrs now and I think it is time we play together. I will have pics up as soon as I get some but for now this is the direction we will be headed. It is from Jan 08 Sport Truck mag.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Attached Images

Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote