The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2007, 04:58 PM   #1
HotGMC

Question Help Pricing My truck, NOT trying to post for sale, I have buyers already.

Ok, so the thing is i have 2 people that want to look at my truck. I HAVE BUYERS not trying to sell on here. I have my truck up for 4800 for one buyer on craigslist.

But this is mostly for the other guy who is interested in my truck, he is stationed in iraq right now, and his grandfather is coming to look at it tomorrow. i had it on facebook for 4500, i would rather sell it to him for 300 less just because he is out protecting my freedom that i take for granted everyday. I want to put a good price out there, both for me and him.

there are a few things that i know will scare some people(not your guy though haha), and would make the try to lower the price.

i have a 72 GMC longbed. its all shaved(with the exception of the gas door, and drip rail).
Straight as an arrow body
355, mild cam, headers(shorty's), gutted exhaust, edelbrock valve covers, and intake mani, and a weber carb.

it has some buckets in there out of a 66 impala, newer carpet, and a newer steering wheel.

I just fixed the fanbelt, and put some new battery cables.

Its lowered on some 17" centerline wheels, with some Riken raptor tires. i think it rides pretty well. i honestly dont know how its lowered i bought it like that.

but this is what concerns me:
The floor is starting to rust out a little on the sides of the cab. the passenger side rocker panel is worse than the driver side. but the driver side hole in the floor is much worse than the passenger. Asfar as i can tell, it only goes back not that far, i looked underneath the truck and it looks ok.

Also i had another thread about my drip rail leaking, thats another problem i would have to address.
Pics:

here is the truck:

Again please do not cancel this thread, atleast for a day mabye. im not trying to sell it because as i said i already have buyers. i just dont want to rip the guy in iraq off, and also myself.

Ohh and i will become a contributing member as soon as i get my credit card in the mail *scouts honor* even though im once again NOT trying to sell on here.
HotGMC is offline   Reply With Quote