The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-03-2008, 07:46 PM   #1
1bad67fleet

67 Chevy C10 small window woody.

I just bought my first classic truck,its a 67 c10 fleetside with a wood floor.It has 47,xxx actual miles!It is a 250 3 on the tree.Believe it or not,its still wearing the original blue paint.Its been sitting for the last 15 years but the engine isnt seized and the drums arnt all froze up.
It has 4 options on the glove box
gauge pack-no tach
heavy duty clutch
heavy rear springs
blue interior-vynel bench

The wood bed still has its original floor-the truck had a camper on it for most its life.It needs a couple boards replaced but its mostly there.The tailgate is like new-NO RUST!
The cab rockers need replaced and the floor by the drivers door needs it also,for the most part a really nice truck-hell the seat just ripped when i sat on it,The foam is perfect still.
It has the incab fuel tank-any ideas on the best way to clean it out?Do i have to remove it?The gauge shows 1/2 but i have to fix some wiring under the hood so not sure if it was working.
Did the base trucks come with armrests?There is a spot where it looks like something went but i didnt see any holes.

Im from east-central indiana-hello to everyone
1bad67fleet is offline   Reply With Quote