The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > Suspension

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2008, 01:56 PM   #1
Painter D

bagging my 69 (questions)

alright dudes i gonna bag my truck in a couple of months so im looking for which mounts are the best and simplest to run up front. i used to have a bagged , bodydropped truck many years ago so im not new to this stuff, just new to doing these trucks. all im interested in doing is getting the front to lay all the way down to the bottom of the control arms, and getting the back to lay as far down in the c notch as it will. im not looking for anything real serious just a simple setup. dont wanna fool with the steering , dont wanna fool with the crossmember. also as i stated above its been many years since ive had this stuff, what size bags are the majority of you guys running ( front,rear). when i used to have my s-10 it had 2600lbs. bags up front and 2800lbs bags out back, and that was on a much lighter truck , so does anybody run 2800lbs. bags up front in these trucks, or is something new and improved out now? oh yeah when i say it was many years ago , all we had was quarter inch airline and slow paddle valves, and cantilever setups were few and far between. any help would be great.
Painter D is offline   Reply With Quote