The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-07-2008, 09:34 PM   #1
heavy71chevy

Project 71 "Southern Resurection"

Well ive been around for awhile now and i thought id start my own build thread for my 71 c10 lwb...It was recently vandalized and beaten to a pulp by my ex and her family including fertilizer in the motor,busted windsheild,busted passenger side window, busted gauge cluster ,4 slashed tires and alot of other things...this aint gonna be a concourse show car..just a daily thats decent and clean and my own...I have cragar ss rims with the tribar ss spinners for it..skinnys up front deep dish in the rear..not big rims 14s up front and 15s in back with fat tires.the worst part of it is the rust but its savable and right now ive got the motor partially torn down to replace the cam due to a wiped lobe and a new set of lifters its a chevy 350 with the turbo 400...im using the comp 268high energy cam and while i have it apart im putting a edelbrock performer intake on it along with a holley 4 barell ...im only the third owner and i will litterally drive it till the body is a pile of dust....ill update with pics of how its sits now..alot better then when i brought it back home after it was beat up by those sobs

Last edited by heavy71chevy; 03-05-2008 at 10:54 AM.
heavy71chevy is offline   Reply With Quote