The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2008, 08:56 AM   #1
HotRodYJ

Hello from NE TN

New around here and glad to start in as an active meber of this Board. I've always been into building cars and trucks, but for the past 6 or 7 years I've been into the offroad Jeep world. I'm finally finding my way back to the street and back to my beloved Classic Chevy Trucks. My first truck back more than 20 years ago was a 72 SWB 4x4 Chevy. Wish I still had that old thing since it was passed to me from my Dad. I have since owned and restored a LWB, 2WD, 72, factory air, Orange and White factory colors scheme.

I am currently the owner of a 71 SWB Chevy 2WD which is my daily driver. It's had street rod style AC added to it and a 700R4 for better driveability. Blazer fuel tank under the back end and he previous owner cut the springs to lower it until it had no suspension left at all up friont and it don't take much to bottom the rear. I have fixed the front end the right way with dropped spindles and 2" spriongs.

My current project truck is a 66 Chevy that was given too me to get it out of the guys yard. I've get big plans for this one so it will be a long build. This is what I hope it turns out like one of these days. Anyway glad to be here and I hope to get to now some of you guys.

Thanks
HotRodYJ is offline   Reply With Quote