The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2008, 06:23 AM   #1
nbr1chinchilla

WTS - 72 GMC long box, Nebraska NOW WITH PICS!!

I have a long box from a 72 GMC that I want to sell. It has $500 worth of bead blast and primer work into it and it has been stored inside since being primed. There is a little cancer on the floor of the bed above the back cross sill, but the sides, wheel wells, and the skins are in real good shape, straight and rust free! You will need to weld all the trim holes or reinstall trim. There are a couple of extra holes where a camper mount or something like that was installed that will have to be welded too... No tailgate or lights, it is just a box, plain and simple.

I would like to get $250. It is located north of Lincoln, Nebraska. You pick it up or I can help deliver it for a mileage fee.

See below for photos. I got close ups of the rust holes in the bed. The wheel wells are VERY good with only light surface rust. This is a great box and should be ready for paint with about 4 hours of work. I got to move this thing... taking up too much room!

Last edited by nbr1chinchilla; 02-13-2008 at 10:39 AM. Reason: product description modification
nbr1chinchilla is offline   Reply With Quote