The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > General Truck Forums > All 4x4 Tech & Off Roading

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2008, 09:53 AM   #13
Zoomad75
K5Camper

Re: Frankenstein Is Back To Street Legal....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLarry View Post
What? Off-road park? Where?....Here?.........In CO?…. WTF….are you guys turning gay or what? This is Colorado….we don’t have “Off-road parks” here. Off-road parks are for people that live in Indiana, Michigan and other terrible places. Of course, you said Raton…..Raton as in New Mexico. The Land of Entrapment….of course. Yea…I spent a night in jail in NM not that I hold a grudge or anything.

You and I pay taxes on thousands of miles of national forest roads to play on that comply with tread lightly regulations……why the heck does someone need a friggen PARK to wheel in other than to give those tourists from Texas a place to go???

Zoomad….your going alone on that trip. I am not going to some “park” 90 miles away in Raton to wheel. I dated a hot little latina chick from Raton in college…she was crazy too. This whole "park" thing was probably her idea to get back to me somehow.
Testy are we? I'm not going gay, just being realistic. The way legislation is going, we might loose a lot of the forest roads to roadless wilderness. If the greenies get thier way it would be sooner than later. It might be a few years down the road, but it's the direction things are headed for. I don't like it much at all, but Off road parks might be the only way it's done by the time Robbie gets his license. Tread lightly and enjoy the trails while we still got them I guess!
Zoomad75 is offline   Reply With Quote