The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2008, 09:12 AM   #1
Big Chief

Newbi from Richmond - Check out the cage

I am in the process of restoring this jimmy. I had been looking for one forever. This one is more of a project than I wanted but I have been making a lot of progress. I just had the cage built and I am very happy with it. All seats are bolted into cage and the back seat is out of an 05 tahoe. I had the cage fabbed to clip the back seat in and out. This cage is stout. I gutted the interior and have been working on that first. I found a nice set of truck doors that I cut down and installed. They old doors were totally rotted out. I bedlined the interior and scored some nice leather seats. It's at the shop getting a new 350hp 350 installed. I still need new rockers and paint. I'm gonna stay with black.

Attached pic is the before.

Any body know some reasonably priced body guys around Richmond, VA?

I have really enjoyed this board for getting ideas. Thanks!

Sorry guys, I have been trying to upload pics of the new cage and it says they are too large? I am kind of computer illiterate. Anyone know how to shrink them?

Thanks
Attached Images

Big Chief is offline   Reply With Quote