The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-09-2008, 06:34 AM   #1
glock35ipsc
Next project: 1970 K10

68 Chevy K10 project F/S, 2 frames (CO)

1968 Chevy K10 long bed pickup. Bed is in fantastic condition, tailgate is hosed (not the original gate to this truck), but the bed is super straight!!!! Bed floor is nice too, the front clip is sitting in the bed, but to the best I remember the floor is good. Tubs are good to, minor dings. It’s been awhile since I have went out and looked at this truck (notice the green grass in the pics?!) LOL!

The cab has had the cab corners and rockers replaced. The bottom, lower rear corners of the doors need attention (body filler cracking, mostly the drivers door), but the bottom of the doors appear to be pretty solid. I did not do the body work, it was done when I bought the truck. Rear slider window. Some rust in floor corners and lower parts of the kick panels (the usual places). The windshield cowl is in the shed.

Front clip is in one piece as pulled from the cab (fenders, inner fenders, rad support and grill all still attached) and is in fantastic shape as well. The front fender cup under the battery has rust (usual spot). Small ding (see arrow) on lip of right front fender. Radiator is there (2 row I think).

The truck comes with two frames - the original 1968 frame, and one that is either a 71 or 72 (can’t remember). The 71/72 frame has front disc brakes, I was going to rebuild the truck onto that frame. One transfer case is a Rockwell, and I think the other is a New Process. I think. I can find out for sure if you need the info.

What you see in the cab is it, no seat or carpet. I do have the trans tunnel though.

Asking $2700 obo. The sheet metal on this truck is awesome! Colorado truck, have title. Ask any questions here please, then everyone can see any additional info we come up with.

Pics are in random order......

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images

1970 Chevy K10 LWB "Goldie" 350/TH350 next project!!
1981 Chevy C10 LWB 355/TH350 - My son's truck

LS SWAP FORUM! Tons of LS swap info here!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT THE GREATEST BOARD ON THE NET!
CLICK HERE FOR THE FAQ INDEX by KRUE

Last edited by glock35ipsc; 02-09-2008 at 06:39 AM.
glock35ipsc is offline   Reply With Quote