The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1973 - 1987 Chevrolet & GMC Squarebody Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2003, 08:10 AM   #1
Bitter Beard

Unhappy My only foreign car is gone

I let a family member borrow this Volvo I was selling. Two days after they were using it they said on their drive to work it was sputtering and then it would return to normal driving and then it sputtered for a few seconds and then continued to run fine. Then this guy drove up next to them and was shouting out the window ‘Your car is on fire!’

And it was…
First Pic
Change the 01.jpg to 02.jpg-13.jpg for more pics.

I drove this car for at least 84k miles, can’t tell for sure because the odometer melted, and the person who had it before me drove 100k on it and rarely had a problem. Wasn’t a bad car for what I paid for it, sure as hell paid for itself for all the miles I got out of it. I’m kind of glad it had a Viking funeral at least

I did get the front right hubcap, only thing salvageable, the others were fused to the rims and couldn’t be budged. I’ll probably hang it on the wall in the garage.
Bitter Beard is offline   Reply With Quote