The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-18-2003, 08:41 PM   #1
ozarkhippie

got to brag about my new alum toolbox

Got to brag about my new alum. tool box I got today a tractor supp. I was there to get some wire for a fence, and as usual look at the tool boxes. I had just looked at the ones like I got and they were $399, and told my dad I wish I could afford one. They are the large diamond tread top with smooth polished sides. Well, we went down the back isle and I could see in the stock room and there was one of the boxes with vinyal lettering from a contractor (a return). So I asked the stockboy if they had any damaged boxes they could sale and he said the one for $50 he would check for sure. When he came back he said they would take $40 no warranty the latches were broken so I bought it. To make it better all that was wrong was there was a o ring around one of the opener buttons that had swelled and held the latches open. Finally some good luck.
ozarkhippie is offline   Reply With Quote