The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2008, 01:56 AM   #1
caminokid
Chevy nut

What to do with people who disrespect your truck

Here is whats going on. Most of you know that I was asked to move out of my g/f's house. We are back together again and is very happy now...but I wont move back in with her. The landlord I have is throwing old coffee cups and and other peoples garbage in the back of my truck. It started when he asked if I would go pick up 2 motorcycles for him. The bad floor was covered with trans fluid where I had picked up some trans cores for a tranny shop. He said he would clean out the truck for me. He dumped about 10 pounds of kitty litter in the bed of my truck. He left it. We went and got the bikes...took them to my shop...they need about 1200.00 of work to make them right. While we was at the place getting the bikes...he decided to pick up the boxes the was sitting outside these peoples door. He said he would get rid of them for them. Well while my truck has been driven back and forth to my shop...and he gets up earlier then me...he has been throwing old coffee cups out of his car into the back of my truck...along with the other crap he left back there. I cleaned out my truck today. Took it to the car wash and hosed out the kitty litter. I told him...he throws one more thing back there that isnt metal...I will go out pick up everyones garbage on garbage night...bring it back and dump it inside and on top of his mercedes.

"Remember kids there is NO replacement for displacement!"
caminokid is offline   Reply With Quote