The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2008, 12:16 AM   #1
70rs/ss

Checking interest? toomanytoyz' (Rick's) Short step truck possibly for sale??

http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=257685

For those who haven't seen the build thread, the link is above. Rick and I have been working hard to build a nice short step with all the stuff!! I have been sidelined with a back injury and the project got delayed. In the interest of helping both of us out I am seeing if there would be any interest in a truck that has had a complete suspension over-haul with new spring (lowered) front end components, rear spring, adjustable track bar, New goodmark 67 fenders, an excellent grill and hood, a very nice 72 Black interior, chrome vents. It will be a complete running driving 350/350 combo with an intake carb, headers and a shift kit in the trans, 3:73 open rear. The bed is a very straight piece with new tailgate and an oak bedwood kit that will come with new strips, oak bedwood and stainless bolts but will not be installed. What is it worth and would you buy it?? The reason I ask is that Rick and I are both exhausted from this project and we are at a crossroads, selling it may be the answer for both?? If you want more picts or have questions, please ask!!

Last edited by 70rs/ss; 02-21-2008 at 12:17 AM.
70rs/ss is offline   Reply With Quote