The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2008, 09:15 AM   #1
straitnate14

shopping spree

Just got home to find some of my parts waiting for me... I got a front disc conversion kit with 2 1/2 drop spindles, front sway bar, and my locker, now I'm waiting for my new headers, my front springs and the roters that were backorded out of my kit my headers should be here on monday OH and I almost forgot i'm picking my 383 up tomarow and I'm going to make a set of 2 inch drop blocks for the back now I have to wait for some garage space my dad kicked my truck out of the garage a few months back because he gots $7000 worth of aluminum fence that he didnt want to sit outside for the winter? I know I dont understand either. Anyone got any ideas for valve covers? it's not going to look at all like a stock motor anymore so I think my valve covers would look silly what do you think should I ditch the air cleaner to? http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q...4/DSC00297.jpg just think of it looking like this with shinny aluminum heads I think I need new valve covers
straitnate14 is offline   Reply With Quote