The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-23-2008, 12:07 PM   #1
peteyo1215

Newbie in Michigan

Just stopping in to say hi as one of the new people on site. I'm 47 and finally have some time (debatable!) and money (more debatable!) to do some of the things I've wanted to do for years. Projects? Too many of 'em. There's the boat project leftover from last year that needs finishing, the '66 jeep project that's just getting started, and the drivetrain project for a '72 C 10 I'm in the middle of. Bought that truck last Oct. for the drivetrain but the body and frame were so good I decided to redo the truck. Found out the engine was a swapped in 305, the TH 350 was slipping and the NP 205 mount was broken. So much for the drivetrain! So those are my projects, and somewhere in there I find time to sleep, work, and eat. I'm sure I'll have lots of dumb questions in the future, and some not so dumb ones too, this is all kinda new to me. I'm probably going to need parts so I guess I'll be subscribing soon, gotta keep josh happy so he doesn't sic the killer rabbit on me! So hi all!
peteyo1215 is offline   Reply With Quote