The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2008, 06:10 AM   #1
Guy58

Smile Unbelievable Day

Ya'll may think I am a little crazy but thats ok, I am. I went to the local Pick & Pull today for the first time in about 8 years. Being out in the yard with hundreds of Chevy cars and trucks all at once make me feel like a little boy again, (I am 50 now). I brought a small tool box with a can of liquid wrench, put it in a wheel barrel and off I went, up and down, row after row; I tell you my head is still spinning. There was one 67, two 68s, two 69s, and I don't know how many others. I scored a jack handle retaining spring, an original 67washer bottle and bracket, two of those little plugs for the holes when you don't have shoulder belts, a set of retractable belts for along side the seat, all the sunvisor brackets I needed, and best of all while I was looking under the seat of the 67 I found an original GM radio. I pulled it out and blew the dust off of it. Then I sprayed a little liquid wrench on the face and found the chrome was beautiful, I mean just like new. All I can say is, I cannot wait to go back. And I hope some of you guys had hafe as good a day as I did.
Guy
Guy58 is offline   Reply With Quote