The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2008, 07:37 AM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

Met a couple more board members today

screamin_c10 bought some parts from me a couple of weeks ago that were too big to ship. So he was going to drive up to my place from Oregon. Looong drive.

NONHOG wanted to buy some wheels from me, but we just couldn't seem to hook up. Was always my fault not his. He lives in Puyallup (pew-al-up), a little over an hour south of me.

IAFF2407 bought some bag stuff from screamin_c10 that was really too expensive to ship to Canada.

So today me and screamin_c10 met at NONHOGs place for some parts swapping. That saved him over two hours driving time. He got his tailgate and shock relocate kit from me. NONHOG liked the wheels I was selling and he took those. I picked up the bag stuff that screamin_c10 sold to IAFF2407. Tomorrow IAFF2407 is driving down from Canada to pick that stuff up from me.

We also got to check out NONHOGS new shop. Love the power of the board. Nice meeting you guys today.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote