The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > Welcome and Discussion > Welcome Area

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2008, 08:30 AM   #1
chint77

new member in iowa

hi im brad,i have a 67 c20 sitting at our family cabin.my dad gave it to me when i was 14 for my first car,but when he heard i wanted it slammed,he said id be better off trying to find a half ton.

almost 15 years later,ive decided id still like to slam that truck.its the only vehicle that didnt get hauled off after my dad passed away and we cleaned up the properties.

I would like to put one of his stock car motors in it,i have a 307 on a stand with some really nice parts in it,and for some reason that stock car rear end with 5.14 gears needs to find a place under this truck.i would love to slam it either on air bags or hydraulics,or i thought it would be rad to use coilovers like we used on the racecars.id love to use as many stock car parts as possible.

I dont have any pics of it right now,but i'll try and get some posted and maybe one of these days i'll have the ambition to actually do something with this old truck.i got lots of ideas i need to put to use,and look forward to learning from everyone here on this board
chint77 is offline   Reply With Quote