The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2008, 11:35 AM   #1
71 super

LWB Bed for sale- 1972

I have a 1972 LWB bed for sale. The sides are rust free and ding free, the bed had a camper cover on it for entire life and there are screw holes in the top of the rails, wheel tubs have a couple of dings but are not beat up- the bed had capet in the floor, head gate is solid and very few dings. The only problem with the bed is the floor, there are two rust holes approx. 2 inches in size at each rear corner just over the rear sill, from a leak in the camper and the carpet holding moisture- I have a patch to fix both spots. This would be a great bed for someone who is building a LWB. The truck that it came off of was a 70,000 mile original. I also have a tailgate that I will let go with bed for additional money. For bed less gate $500 or best resonable offer, with the gate $700. Gate has been blasted and was solid but dinged up. Will post pictures Tomorrow afternoon. No shipping! Please reply in thread only. Thanks-
UPDATE first gate is sold (local) I do have a second gate that has a few pin holes on the inside bottom (very fixable) gate is dinged a bit but not destroyed- $100 or best reasonable offer.

UPDATE #2 sale is pending, if anything changes I will let you know. SOLD to ACE IN THE HOLE- Thank you very much! Jeff, look forward to meeting you. Harold

Last edited by 71 super; 11-15-2008 at 10:47 PM.
71 super is offline   Reply With Quote