The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > 67-72 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2008, 01:54 AM   #11
Rokcrln

Re: LFD's low buck truck build!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slammed1 View Post
Looks great,cant wait for the final touches and the newest projects pics and progress.

Motivation damnit,I need motivation........errrrr and money,lots of it and time,lots of it.
Here is the curent project rolling out of my shop next week (all metal work is complete) http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=241695

I am heading up to Napa in the morning to look at a 40 chevy PU that I will be doing some mods and body and paint to in the next month or so.

I also have another board members 2wd blazer comming in next week to start a suspension job on. He is going Air ride with a few mods.

I will also be getting extd56's crew cab back next friday or monday for a few more finishing metal touches.

And I might also be starting the 4dr burb build that is sitting in my side shop right now. I am going to look at a doner cab tonight for some parts I need for the door jamb. This will also get shortened down to a Tahoe before I sell it

I am in talks with a guy who has a 33 Dodge PU that he got from his dad after he passed away. He wants to modernize it and I want to do the work so I am writing up a perposal of posible ideas that I will present to him in a few weeks. Other than that I have beed slacking and not doing a damb thing.

Oh did I mention I painted a 46 4dr chevy street rods last weekend!

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Attached Images

Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote