The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-25-2008, 10:03 AM   #1
CG
BlahBlahBlah

6 years on the board for me...prizes for you

Last month was 6 years on this board for me. I have met a ton of cool people, learned lots, and had some fun times. Over the years Ive tried to support the board by being a site supporter, donating parts to people, using the board vendors, doing secret stuff for my buds..shhhh, lol, and having goofy contests with pretty darn cool prizes. (if I do say so myself) .

I couldn't think of a darn thing though for a contest last month. But this month I was reading one of see tens threads and I'm going to steal one of his ideas. Thanks in advance see ten. =)

All you have to do is come up with a picture idea like the one I'm going to post at the end. I don't care where you get the picture and I don't care if its as well put together as his. If you cant do it but you have a cool idea and a pic ask a buddy that knows how to, and have him/her make it up for you. The only rule is that it has to be 67-72 truck themed. Yes blazers, burbs etc are ok.

The contest is over April 15th. We will have a board poll to decide the winner. Only one entry per person.

The prize will be a one year subscription to Classic Trucks and a one year subscription to the board.

This is good for all members no matter what your location. Last time I gave away a subscription a Canadian member won and it was a lot more money than a US one...Ill be rooting for a US member...lmao...kidding kidding.

Thanks for a fun 6 years guys and gals. Post your pics here for now, they will be moved to a poll thread at the end.

Mark

Att Mods...I got the OK from Liz to post this here so please dont move it...thanks

For those of you that posted already please repost your entries. There were more non truck samples than the 67-72 truck styles we are looking for. Sorry for deleting everything. I just want to keep this on subject. Yes even I had some off subject examples...my bad =)
Attached Images

Last edited by CG; 03-25-2008 at 05:12 PM.
CG is offline   Reply With Quote