The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1947 - 1959 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > Projects and Builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2008, 12:07 AM   #11
prostreeter58

Re: 59 Chevy Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by entourageguy View Post
I was quite impressed with his work. 2 car garage. It was neat his wife is totally into the build as well. Talking about getting a new air floor jack and getting down and dirty with the build.
Sounds like she would like to build a rat rod.
Man my wife has been in my truck once and that was sitting low in the seat with a ball cap and dark glasses on...
First of all don't believe everything you hear..........my garage is quite the mess...................glad to hear that you made it back safely Brian! It was a pleasure meeting you and too bad it was raining so much.

Anyway, I did get the Gear Vendor overdrive/underdrive system and installed it this past weekend. Now I am waiting on my headers to be returned from Sanderson so I can test it out. Additionally, I have to get the drive shaft shortened, again.........oh well that is the prices we pay for upgrades. Anyway I will post pics/results when we are able to put it to the test.

Again, It was a real pleasure meeting you and anytime you are down this way feel free to stop in and take a break...............
prostreeter58 is offline   Reply With Quote