The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
browns

classic parts depot

just wanted to let everyone here know about my experience with CLASSIC PARTS DEPOT so that hopefully no one else will have to deal with it. I ordered the parts and they took 2.5 weeks to ship it. They said it would be here today or the next day for a week when come to find out they hadn't ever even sent them out. Then the parts finally show up and I'm missing half the parts. Then i check the invoice and i was charged $50 more than the parts were advertised for on their website. On top of all i had to take a vacation to go back to pick up my truck because i had moved (800 miles away no less) and my whole trip was planned around the parts showing up and they showed up 13 days late, and incomplete. They did absolutely nothing to try to fix the problem. When the order showed up incorrect I called them back to send all the parts backed when i was informed that it would be a 25% restock fee and i had to pay shipping. This is without a doubt the most dishonest and incompetent company that i have ever dealt with. I know one thing for sure, i will never ever in a million years order anything again from this company.
browns is offline   Reply With Quote