The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevy/GMC Suburbans & Panels Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2008, 09:14 PM   #1
UserName

Best parts for burbs?

Hi Everybody, I'm new to the Suburbans forum here. I've been driving A '69 GMC 2WD 1/2 for years now and have always been able to find great info on this site. I have recently purchased a '72 Burb and will be slowly repairing all of the body and probably be lowering it as well. I was just thinking there should be a sticky at the top of this forum with a compilation of links and such of all the best places to get certain parts like body and patch panels etc based on everyone's experience witht these products. Maybe even spring kits and the like. I mean I can find what I'm looking for but I thought this might help guys like me instead of having to research all the threads it would be nice to just have access to it on a sticky. Maybe everyone could chime in and start compiling all of the information. Anyhow, thanks to everyone for making this site so great.

Last edited by UserName; 04-03-2008 at 09:15 PM.
UserName is offline   Reply With Quote