The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1969 - 1972 Blazers and Jimmys Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2008, 05:10 AM   #25
woodymm3

Re: new from washington state 70 blazer

got some new things done today with my blazer.... basically removed all of the front clip exept for the radiator support and replaced with actuall 1970 peices got some fenders from a buddy over in port orchard wa. and he let me work on it at his garage and helped me get it back together. worked out pretty well since he is changing his 70 truck into a 68 and i am turning my 68 blazer back into a 70 ....... didnt know how many peices were diff between the two years. either way i got the fenders on the grill on and the new latch for the hood changed out. got a whitish left fender and a black and silver right one and a green hood. cant get much uglier but soon i will be getting more done to it... found my problem with my wiring. when i got everythign apart found a bunch of wires were melted through. seems the po is a pos.... and forgot to fix it before selling..... oh well looks like a complete rewire is in the making...... sorry bout no pics the wife is going to the rascal flats concert tonight and i let her take the camera so i will have more up pretty soon so you can see how ugly my green monster is....... well my multi colored monster now....
woodymm3 is offline   Reply With Quote