The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2008, 02:12 AM   #1
sameyrasmea72

SWB Fleet bed, SWB frames, tailgate etc.

1st of all don’t laugh at my shop, it is a disaster.
Next, 72 BlckButy is 1st in line and RatPwrd is 2nd in line

The bed is a 68-72 bed and is in over all good shape. From what I can tell the paint is all original and bed is rust free (some surface rust) so there is nothing hiding. As you can see the drivers side has been replaced.
I will try to list/show the problem areas and will try to answer any questions

The drivers side ,like a lot of bed has some damage to the taillight area, a dent towards the front of the bed, and has had a tarp on it at some point so it has about 10 tiny holes where the buttons were.

The floor is nice with a few dents but is not “barrel rolled “ or wavy like a lot of them. The front drivers side corner has some minor damage that probably occurred when the original bed side was hit.

The passenger side has a couple small dents near the taillights, a bent area on the front lower section and 4 or 5 decent (hail ?)dents on the sides. $975

The frames are both 69 frames and are basically bare frames with coil rear ends. I don’t have many good pics of the frames but will show the ones I have. One frame is damage free I think. $275. And the other one has the front support bent like some one used it to tow the truck or something. I can supply a replacement support for that one. $250.

The tail gate is rust free and is not bowed but does about 5 dents on the outside, but is still a better start than a repro. $225

I will not ship but might deliver/meet for a fee if close. Thanks………. Jason

RESPOND HERE PLEASE.
Attached Images

Last edited by sameyrasmea72; 04-11-2008 at 02:23 AM.
sameyrasmea72 is offline   Reply With Quote