The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1967 - 1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-12-2008, 06:15 AM   #1
bkrawler

Thumbs up Super or not so Super

Gentlemen. This is my first time to post here on this forum. I have been a long time admirer of the 67-72 chevy trucks. I purchased my first 72 about 6 months ago. It was a Lwb 72 cheyenne super. Original 402 truck unmolested and bought from the original owner, an old timer who used it as his daily drivin grocery getter. Long story short I had to sell the truck. I am in the market once again and every body I talk to seems to be a professional on the 67-72 chevy truck although stories often conflict. I am very interested in a particular truck. I have already decided to buy the truck but would like to know what i am getting. The guy I am buying the truck is telling me that it is a cheyenne super but the sticker with the options reads custom sport truck which is another option.Anybody care to share some light.Thanks. By the way this is one of if not the best sight ive been to. Though this is my first time to post ive been on yalls sight more times than i can count. Sorry about the length.Keep it short from here out.
bkrawler is offline   Reply With Quote