The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current Classic GM Trucks Classifieds > The 1967-1972 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Parts Board

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-18-2008, 11:57 PM   #1
BurntC10

Parting out 68 SWB

Okay, here is a quick rundown. My truck caught on fire and I am parting it out. The cab is where all of the damage is, so it is junk along with the doors and the cowl.
Anything with the slightest damaged will be fully disclosed. If you want something that I haven’t put a price on, let me know or make offers. I will be more than happy to take more detailed pictures of parts that you are interested in, just let me know. The restoration was completed 5 years ago and the truck had just over 9000 miles on it. The engine and drive train are not for sale.
Damage to the bed superficial i.e. paint. The front bed panel will need replacing. There is NO rust, and it has never been rusty. There are no dents, and the body guy said he used no filler to make it that straight. The tailgate is in good rust free shape, but there is a small dent the size of a quarter in it now. The hinges and latch assemblies are powder-coated gloss black and the hardware is stainless. New tail light wire harness, and lenses. Sold as a complete assembly $2000. I will not ship the bed, if you want it shipped, you need to organize it but I will be as helpful as possible.

Complete grill with all trim, turn signal assemblies (one new one, one old one), lenses, hood adjuster bolts and bumpers, powder coated center grill support, hood latch assembly. $300

Front bumper & hardware. It has a 3”x3” scrape on the bottom passenger corner. $75.
Front bumper brackets & hardware (not powder-coated). $35

Rear bumper, complete with: license plate assembly, license plate light, & hardware $120
Powder-coated rear bumper brackets and hardware. $65

Powder coated core support. 125

Powder coated passenger inner fender well. The powder-coating is discolored where it meets the cab. $55

The fenders are not warped, but the paint is gone. They are reproduction pieces, so there is no rust or bondo. There is a dime-sized dent on the brow of the driver side fender. $50 for each.

I want to sell the spindles and brakes as a complete set. Westin 2” drop spindles with Chevy truck calipers and rotors. The lug pattern is the truck 5 on 5. The spindles and backing plates are powder-coated gloss black. Steel braded brake lines. $375 for everything.

Front 3” drop springs $65

5” rear drop springs $65

All front suspension members are powder-coated gloss black. $200.
The rear trailing arms are powder-coated flat black. $150 with stainless hardware.

All reasonable offers will be entertained. One more thing, all you guys need to carry a fire extinguisher in your trucks!!
Attached Images

BurntC10 is offline   Reply With Quote