The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network

Register or Log In To remove these advertisements.

Go Back   The 1947 - Present Chevrolet & GMC Truck Message Board Network > 47 - Current classic GM Trucks > The 1960 - 1966 Chevrolet & GMC Pickups Message Board > projects and builds

Web 67-72chevytrucks.com

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-21-2008, 04:38 PM   #9
Rokcrln

Re: Crewcab build

Here I was starting to think you were going for that Limo look. I just noticed you are right down the road in San Josy about 85 miles from me. We just finished last year an expansion on the SJCC. I guess I just assume most guys on this site are out os state from us. I did just allow another member to move into town here with me "Tony from Norcal" and went over and checked out his ride and I must say that DropMember is a thing of beauity! Let me knoiw when a local meet is planned and I will bring my 70 down to show it the older blood lines that it came from!

Keep up the great work on the crew as I have a 71 4dr crew in the works that will be set up on a 1ton frame, diesel powered (Cummins 12V) and a duelly. My rear doors will be suicied into the fronts with out a B post to get in the way. Here is the start of my project. Figured it would be alot better to get the rear doors swinging before cutting mine apart for the streach.

Donner cab for the needed extra B jambs

Some NOS 67 step fenders for my rear duelly fenders

Two of my other 4dr projects. The burb is getting the 4dr treatment than a Tahoe rear end chop before getting sold as a project. The 4dr truck in the driveway is a customers I did the 4dr work on as well as a few pounds of rust work.

Kevin
LFD Inc.
Rokcrln is offline   Reply With Quote